Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Me Again.

Summer flowers are blooming.My husband planted a lot of different flowers and most of them have started to bloom.We've had to hand water because we are in a severe drought here.Our lawn looks really bad,brown just plain dried out.We can't water our grass but we can hand water flowers and vergetables.I'll post some pictures of our flowers on here later.They really are nice.
We went gem mining yesterday.It was a lot of fun.We slucied,creeked and dug.We found some pretty gems.Different kinds of stones.We didn't find the Mother Load,but we did have fun.Would have been more fun if we had found a huge Emerald or something,but it was a nice little trip.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers