Friday, September 19, 2008

Almost Fall

It's almost Fall. The weather is getting cooler. I really like that part. We have had alot of rain so I am not as worried about fires as I would have been.
My Mums are starting to bloom,they came back from last year.That's the first time that I have had them do that.Of course we live in a warmer climate than we did before so that's probably why.
We went to the Dollar Tree and they have Halloween,Thanksgiving and Christmas things out.That's crazy.
I don't think we'll be buying as much this year because of the economey.Everything costs so much more this year.SUCKS !!!!!!
No real news here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers