Sunday, February 7, 2010

Things That I Am Excited About This Month

1-Lost starts up again this month. I love that show and have not missed a episode. This is the last season and I'll be really sad to see it end,but I WANT some answers!!!!!! I watched the 1st show of this season and really enjoyed it.

2-Spring is just around the corner. It's been a hard Winter this year. Lots of cold and lots of ice and snow.

3-Taxes are done. Yeah money back:)

4-We got the kids moved into their new apartment.No more scary,crazy landlords.

5- Superbowl on tonight!!!!! When I don't have a favorite team in the game I usually go for the underdogs.So I guess it's GO Saints!!!!!!!!!!! Also hoping that I see some really funny commercials.

6-Picking out my seeds and the flowers that I want to plant in a couple of weeks.

7-Valentines Day

8-Happy,Healthy Family,Everyone is doing good.

I wish the same for everyone else.
Have a Happy February:)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers