Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day to my Dad


Happy Belated Father's Day Dad !!!!!!!!!!

We are going to visit my dad on Saturday and I can't wait. I think my brothers and sisters are all coming down also but I'm not really sure yet. It's still in the planning stage. My dad and mom live on a lake front.They have boats and all the fun lake stuff. The kids have a ball swimming,jumping off the dock,paddle boating and just having fun at grandma and grandpa's.

It's been so hot that I may even take a dip in the lake and I really don't like the water. If I get out where it is deep I start to panic.
I love the picture of my Dad. He's pulling the grand kids around the lake on the tube.He loves it as much as they do.
I can't wait to see everyone and give my dad his gifts.
I love you Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers