Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring Planting.

I love Spring. Not only because it's good bye to cold weather but because it's time to plant my garden.We are doing it a little bit bigger this year. I have 6 different types of tomatoes,3 kinds of squash,2 kinds of cucumbers,3 kinds of peppers plus a few other things. I am planting 3 kinds of gourds just for fun.Birdhouse gourds,egg gourds and luffa gourds.
I am still trying to decide what flowers I want to plant.So far I have snapdragons,zinnias,carnations,daisies,marigolds and roses.
My grapevines that we planted last year are doing really well. Our peach tree has a few peaches.I think the frost killed some of them earlier this year.
I hope to add some pictures on her soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers