Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Christmas shopping. Yes I said Christmas shopping:)

Every year I am out buy last minute Christmas gifts because I am one of those people who wait until the last minute.Every year I say that I am going to start earlier the next year. Well this year I have done it!!!  Yay!!!  There are lots of end of the season sales going on now.I've stocked up on t shirts and other things that can be layered and worn all year. I have also won some pretty cool things that I am saving to give as Christmas gifts. It feels really good to get a early start.I won't be as stressed this year.All I can say is yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers