Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Can't wait for some new t.v. shows.

Well I am getting really tired of reruns. Aren't you?
I miss my favorite t.v. shows. Come on people work together and end this writers strike. PLEASE.
I did watch the new season start of Lost. They had the 2 hour show on last week and it is just crazy what's happening with my favorite island bunch.Flash backs,flash forwards.I love it.I could get in a great discussion about what I think is going on,but when I think I know something,they change my mind.That's what keeps me watching.You just don't know where they are going with the story line.
I am reading a really good book about Lost and the Bible.I'll write more about it when I finish the book.
I'll write more later.Have a great day.
Peace and Love.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers