Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Flowers

I love Spring.The warmer weather.The bright and colorful flowers.Starting seeds in little pots for my garden and flower beds.Every year I have such big plans for the yard,a garden and flower beds,but I never seem to get it done.My little seeds in pots never really make it to the garden or flower beds.I think I have a brown thumb.Someone once gave me a Air Plant,she said you don't have to put it in dirt or really water it.Her's looked really nice.Mine died.My Mom could plant a stick and it would grow,like the lady on one of the Night Gallery shows,I think it was called Green Thumb or Fingers,something like that.That lady planted a stick of wood and it grew into a small tree,later she planted her cut off fingers and,well you really should watch the show,I don't want to give away the ending.
Anyway back to my Mom,now she has a green thumb.Inside the house and outside the house,flowers,bushes,awesome plants everywhere.She always offers me cuttings or plants,but I hate to kill the poor things so I usually say no.But I really would love to grow things like she does.
I guess I'll just enjoy everyone else"s.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers