Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Shack

I finished the book The Shack by William P. Young. I really like the story about a man named Mackenzie (Mac) Philip's whose daughter Missy was abducted during a family vacation. Evidence that she may have been brutally murdered was found in a abandoned shack deep in the Oregon woods. Four years later Mac gets a note that may or may not be from God asking him to come to the Shack. He walks into his darkest nightmare where he finds out what happened to Missy.
Where is God when horrible things happen to people? How can God let things like this happen to people? When someone prays and prays for a good outcome and it doesn't happen.Did God even listen?
This is a story where those answers are given to Mac.
I thought this book was very good and it has made my conversations with God a little different.
I recommend this book very highly.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers