Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend what to do??????


There is not much on t.v. right now.

I'm not sure which book that I want to start reading next.

I need to clean the house,but I have a headache.

The litter box in my bathroom needs cleaning but I REALLY have a headache.

I went outside but my eyes started watering and I started sneezing.Allergies acting up.

This is how my day has went today.

I have not got much done today.One sink full of dishes washed.One load of laundry washed and put away. Chili is cooking on the stove. That's it.

That has been my boring day today:)

I think I'll add some pictures to my blog.

I'm excited to see what I pick:)
Oh look it's the cutest baby in the whole wide world's 1st Birthday. He really liked his birthday cake.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers