Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Google G-Mail not working.

Google G-Mail isn't working right now and it's driving me crazy.I probably didn't get any mail and I wasn't going to send any mail,so it really shouldn't be that big of a deal,but you know how it is when you can't do something,that all you want to do.I am not sure why it isn't working.I tried to log on about 8 times in 10 minutes and couldn't so I decided to go on Twitter and see what was going on.Sure enough it's the number ! trending topic:)
All I really found out it that Google knows about the problem and they are working on it.
I hope that if I won something that I can get to my email to find out and to send my information back to them.
I love technology but it's kind of scary when it goes down and doesn't work.Part of my life is in Google's hands.
Hopefully they will get the problem fixed and it's not a big hacker problem or something like that.Now that's scary.
Come on Google get it fixed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers