Sunday, August 30, 2009

Magazine Fall Covers.

Today has been a lazy day for me. I have been getting caught up on my reading. I get a lot of magazines in the mail. Today I have been reading Family Circle,Good Housekeeping,Woman's Day and my new favorite All You.(all you,ideas,tips,life with a reality check).I get 10 or 11 other mags. but those are the ones I have been reading today.
The magazines have their new Fall covers. I love Fall and always get excited when they come out. The bright colors,the pumpkins,I don't know what it is really,I just love them.

Family Circle- has 4 jack-o-lanterns on the front cover/with Speedy Weeknight Suppers,Lower Your Credit Card Bills and How to Raise Ethical Teens.

Woman's Day- has 3 jack-o-lanterns on the front cover/Giant Issue,What's For Dinner? 12 Quick Meals,65+ pages of Food & Tips,Relax! Find Calm In Tough Times,15 Minutes to A Clean House Our Mess-Proof Plan,and Simple,Spooky Halloween Crafts,Pumpkins,Food & More.

all you- has 3 small pumpkins,1 has cute cat ears and face/Hundreds Of Ways To Save Time and Money,This Magazine Pays For Itself!,Walk Off The Weight,Watch 5,10,15 pounds melt away with our daily plan,Look your best with great new makeup,Health Report Start Saving! Cut your prescription drug costs,Plan ahead for Halloween,go all out this year with decorations for your house,Over $83.00 worth of coupons,Low-cost recipes,quick dinners and easy desserts,Throw a party on a budget,Affordable Style,find comfy jeans that flatter,Your Health,Kick the fast food habit,and Get a boost from vitamin D.

I forgot what was on the other cover.My neighbor just borrowed it.
Anyway what I was saying is I love Fall and the new magazines with all of the Fall related stuff.Pumpkins,Fall Leaves,Halloween stuff,costumes and decorations.Love it.
Cooler weather,the bright leaf color in the mountains.I LOVE FALL.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers