Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meteor Showers

The Perseid Meteor Shower was last night. We had some storms early on and I was afraid that it would be to cloudy to see anything. But it cleared up enough for us to see a few shooting stars.
My husband ,my son and I saw one really good one. It was red and had a nice glowing tail behind it. It was pretty cool to see. I made a wish,now we'll just have to see if it comes true :).
It's raing here today. It's cooled off alot,which I am very glad. It has been very hot the last couple of days.
I love this kind of rainy day,it's perfect to curl up with a good book or take a nap and let the soft pitter-patter sound of the rain hitting the roof lull you to sleep.
Speaking of a good book. I am reading The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom. So far I am really enjoying it. If then ending sucks,I'll let you know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers