Saturday, August 15, 2009

Woodstock 40 Years Ago Today.

Today I am listening to music from the Woodstock era,which happens to be my favorite kind of music anyway. 4o years ago they had a heck of a music festival. I would have loved to be a part of that. I was 9 years old at the time and I can't remember what I knew about it then. Mom and Dad mostly listened to country music and I wasn't inside much to listen to music anyway. I spent most of my time climbing trees,going on hikes,playing kick the can,ghost in the graveyard,freeze tag,hide-in-seek and playing in the creek. If the weather was bad and I had to stay inside,I was usually reading a book like,Nancy Drew,The Hardy Boys,The Secret Garden,Harriet The Spy and many other books that I loved. I have such great memories of those times.
Today I will listen to the music and maybe watch a little bit of the Woodstock experience on t.v.
40 years,boy how times have changed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers