Monday, August 24, 2009

Blueberry Picking.

This was our mountain top view. I kind of feel like I am on top of the world,standing there looking out at the other mountains. I think everyone should visit The Blue Ridge Mountains





We went blueberry picking on Saturday. The weather was perfect. The blueberries were plentiful. The berries are really big this year,we had just the right amount of rain and no late frost or freezing. We go up on the Blue Ridge Parkway,near Graveyard Fields in North Carolina. The pictures that I am posting were taken by my nephew. He did a awesome job.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers