Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Birthday.

Another Birthday come and gone. I swear I don't feel any older, but time seems to go by so much faster the older that I get. That kinda sucks.
Things aren't much different this year than last year. I am still in the same place doing the same things that I did last year. That's kind of boring,but everyone is healthy so I am not going to complain. All in all it;s been a good year.
So many people are losing their jobs and homes. Times are really tough for alot of people and that's very sad. I do think that things are starting to improve though. I hope and pray that they are.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers