Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's A Robert Frost Kind Of Day.

O.k. I love to read. I will read almost anything. I love Thrillers, Chillers, Mystery,Romance,Scifi,True Story,Bios,Drama, and everything in between.
I finished the book that I was reading yesterday. I'm caught up on all of my magazines. I've read todays newspaper,so I thought what will I start on today? I usually have at least 1 or 2 new books laying around,plus a couple of older books that I haven't read yet.
Do I want to start a mystery,drama,chiller,romance or what today? I'm not really in the mood for either. I'm not really feeling good ,just kind of blah today.What might make me feel better,up my spirits??
Poetry !!!! And to me if I say poetry in a sentence,I have to add Robert Frost. He is my all time favorite!!!!!! A true genuis !!!!!
O.k. now that I've decided what to read,it's time to find and dig out my favorite book of poerty. " The Poetry of Robert Frost" All eleven of his books-complete.
Some of my favorite poems are,Stopping By The Woods On A Snowy Evening,Nothing Gold Can Stay,Dust Of Snow,Desert Places,The Wind And the Rain,The Road Not Taken, plus many,many,many others.
Reading his works allways puts me in a good mood,even though some of his poems are really sad.
Well I'll go for now.I have poems to read,poems to read.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers