Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ants Everywhere.

We have ants in the house. They are everywhere. I couldn't sleep last night because when I went to bed,I had to brush some out of the bed. I felt them crawling on me last night. They are everywhere. We have had a few in the house before but never like this.I don't know if they are coming in because of all of the rain that we have had or maybe they don't like the hot weather either :).
We have fireants outside,a lot of fireants and these look the same but they don't seem as mean as fireants. I don't know if they are what we've always called pissants or fireants,either way they've got to go.
I have some powder that I can sprinkle down and we'll get some traps and spray tomorrow. I think we need to get that lawn treatment for ants. I hate to put down something that will kill other bugs that are not bugging me :).
I think I'll check around on line and see what works the best.
I am used to ants looking for food in the kitchen but ants in the bed.What the heck, that isn't right.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers