Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another Day,Another Tank Of Gas.

Gas prices are crazy right now.It's at $3.15 near our house but you can go 4 miles up the road into S.C. and it's $3.09.I don't know how some people are going to make it thru the Winter this year.It's just so sad that the FatCats at the oil companies are getting these huge paychecks and bonuses,while some people can't afford gas to get to the doctor or heating oil to heat their homes this Winter.
Everything is going up in price because it is costing more to ship goods to the stores.It is just sad.
Our President keeps telling us that the economy is doing good.Where?? I haven't seen it.People are losing jobs,prices of every is going up.It sucks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers