Friday, November 2, 2007

Flower is dead.

I can't believe that Flower on Meerkat Manor is dead.That really SUCKS !!!!!
I had never really watched much of the t.v.show,maybe a few minutes while I was flipping chanels.I belong to a couple of survey sites and one of them sent me a dvd of the show to watch and then fill out a survey telling them what I thought of the show.
Well I kinda got hooked.The meerkats are so cute.
I started watching when ever I could.I really like nature shows but don't like when the animals get killed.When people are filming,I think that they should help if they can.I didn't see the show where Flower got killed thank goodness and I won't watch the show again.It's just too sad.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers