Monday, November 19, 2007

Hello again.

Well,it's been awhile since I've written anything here.I've been sick.I'm starting to feel a little bit better.I can stand up without falling over now :)
I can't believe that this Thursday is Thanksgiving. Where has this year gone????
Stores have had Christmas stuff out for a couple of weeks now.My youngest son and my husabnd went to the mall last week and most of the store had Christmas things up already.Pretty soon they'll just leave them up all year round.
They start too early,by the time Christmas gets here I'm tired of it already.It just seems to take something away from the mood or whatever.
I miss the Christmases when my kids were small.They really loved Christmas and were happy with whatever they got.
I still love buying the boys presents but it's just different,you know??
I wish I had them all here for the Holidays.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers