Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hello again.

The weather has been so nice today.We hit 73* not a record but pretty darn awsome.We didn't have to run the heat or the air,that's my kind of weather.We may even get some rain tommorow.It will be Thanksgiving and I'll be thankful for the rain.We really need it.Our pond is a puddle,working it's way to mudhole size. I've never seen it this dry.
Well I've got the turkey and all the trimings.It was crazy at the grocery store.Me and awhole lot of other people waited untill the last minute.I'll be cooking turkey at home tommorow for hubby,me and youngest son.I'm not sure what middle son will be doing.We called but haven't heard back yet.He may go to his girlfriends grandfathers house or they may cook at home.They have a place to themselves now,so I don't blame them.
Oldest son is still in Vermont.They got some snow and have made alot.I think most of the slops are open.He'll be working his butt off,but making lots of money.They worked so much last year that they didn't really have time to go skiing themselves.Working at a ski resort and no time to ski :)
Well I'll go for now.
Best Wishes to all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers