Friday, November 2, 2007

Doctor Oz on Oprah

I watched the Oprah show yesterday.She had Doctor Oz on there again.He has another book out on aging well.I like Doctor Oz but I never really learn alot that I didn't know before.
We know stress is bad for us.We know that we need to keep our weight under control.Eat healthy,exercise,wear sunscreen,all those things that we have been told to do for a long time.
Most people want the magic pill that will make them lose weight,be healthy.Something that they can take,but still eat unhealthy,not exercise.
Shoot that would be nice.I can eat all the greasy,fattening,not healthy for me food that I love and still be thin and beautiful.Sorry if wishes were horses we would all ride.
It takes work to be healthy.watching a t.v.show or buying a book isn't going to work.We all need to eat right,exercise,keep our stress down as much as possible,wear our sunscreen,be nice to each other.That's what will help us age the way our bodies were meant too.
No magic bullet.Not really.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers