Monday, March 8, 2010

2010 Census form mailing.

In today's mail I received a letter informing me that they will be mailing 2010 Census forms in about a Week.My first thought was that's the government and my tax dollars at work.My second thought was what a waste of time and paper.You send me a letter telling me that you are going to send me a letter.Does anyone else find this odd or just wrong??
This letter is from the United States Department Of Commerce,Economics and Statistics Administration,U.S. Census Bureau,Office Of The Director.
It says about one week from now you will receive a 2010 Census form in the mail.
when you receive your form,please fill it out and mail it back promptly.
Your response is important.Results from the 2010 Census will be used to help each community get it's fair share of government funds for highways,schools,health facilities and many other programs you and your neighbors need.Without a complete,accurate census,your community may not receive its fair share.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Robert M. Groves
Director,U.S. Census Bureau

What does he want me to do in the week that I'm waiting for my Census form,study up on my answers,move a few people in with me,so that we'll get more funds for our city.
Hm mm.
I've got a week to work on that:)




Really, I do think the letter was a waste of money.Why not put that letter in with the Census form.One envelope used,time and money saved.That would have been the smart thing to do.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers