Saturday, March 13, 2010

Don't Forget to Change Your Clocks.




It's that time of year again. Daylight Savings Time. Tonight you need to change your clocks. You need to move it up a hour. Spring Forward. You will lose an hour of sleep,which I hate.I'm not getting enough now:(


I really do hate these time changes. It's takes me months to get adjusted to the new time. My bedtime and wake up timetable gets all out of whack.


I love the Springtime with the warmer weather,flowers,green grass and the rain showers,but the Daylight Savings Time is one thing about Spring that I hate.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers