Thursday, March 4, 2010

Plant and Flower Catalogs.


One sure sign that Spring can't be too far away is the abundance of planting and flower catalogs that flood my mailbox this time of year and I love it:)

I love thinking about what and where I'm going to plant my flowers. What vegetables that I'm going to plant in the garden this year.It's fun and really makes me wish for the warm weather of the Springtime.I can't wait to get out there and get my hands dirty.

This year I'm thinking about planting some new vegetables,some things that I've never grown and maybe never even eaten.Eggplant anyone??? Bok Choy???

I dream big.I always pick out more things than I really order.Order more things than I plant.

I really enjoy this every year.It's part of my good-bye to Winter and hello to Spring.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers