Friday, March 5, 2010

Shutter Island

Last weekend my husband,son and I went and saw Shutter Island. I loved the movie.The actors did an amazing job.It keep me entertained all the way through the movie.I love the surprise ending.My son Tim liked it and my husband liked it better after I explained the ending to him.
I'm not sure why people are confused about the ending.If you watch and listen,you get it perfectly.
There were two ladies in the ladies room arguing about what the ending meant.I didn't say anything because there were people in there waiting to see the movie and I didn't want to give the ending away.Which is why I won't say more about the ending here:)
They make the preview look really scary.The movie isn't scary,it's really a thriller.If you were hoping for a horror movie,this one isn't.
I loved the movie and give it 4 stars****.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers