Saturday, March 6, 2010

I messed up the last post.

I really messed up the last post.My pictures are all out of order.I forgot to tell why I had the Reader's Digest flower gardening book by Julie Bawden- Davis listed in the labels for the post.
Well I am going to leave the post the way it is.It's still a learning experience to me.It may not be perfect but that's the way it is.
Now I will talk about the book. My mom loaned it to me so I could look up a flower that was in a bouquet of flowers that I had got her for her birthday.We didn't know what it was and wanted to find a picture of the flower so we would have a name.(I think it is a Strawflower.)
The book is really nice.It is filled with information.It has an A- to -Z encyclopedia of 480
flowering plants that covers annuals,perennials,biennials,bulbs,shrubs,vines,cati,succulents,aquatic plants,ornamental grasses and more.
It has instructions for installing a garden and detailed information on planting and caring for your flowers.
I'm using this book for new ideas.
This is not a new book. It's a 2004 edition. It's a practical guide to creating colorful gardens in every yard.I love it.I am going to check and see what other books Julie Bawden- Davis has listed.
I can't wait to pick my own bouquet of fresh flowers from my garden this year:)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers