Friday, March 5, 2010

Burpee catalog.























I love the 1st Spring flowers.



We like peppers of all kinds.I like to make homemade salsa.
Not to hot :)









I love thses flowers.


The color is amazing and they they make great cut flowers.
These will look awesome in a vase.







These are the Orange Wellington Tomato. Don't you just love this color??
These are nearly seedless and would be a great addition in my salsa.












These are the Big Pink Tomatoes.
Love that color.


I love the Cherries Jubilee tomatoes.You can get up 500 tomatoes from just one plant.




My favorite New yellow flower.











The Jazzy Mix Zinnia.
I love the colors:)













We are supposed to have nice weather this weekend after 6 straight weekends of snow,ice or just really cold temperatures. I am ready to get outside and get my flower beds and garden ready for planting
.I always look forward to the Spring planting catalogs showing up and one of my favorites is the Burpee gardening catalog.The 2010 catalog is very nice.I love when they have new things listed every year.
Some of my favorite New things are the Jazzy Mix Zinnia. I love the pretty colors of burgundy reds tipped yellow to carmine.They are small zinnias and I love how the colors flow. I am thinking about getting these and using them as a border to my other zinnias.
Another favorite is the Lemon Cream Calendula. Yellow is my favorite color and these flowers are awesome. This is a pot marigold.It smells nice and you can use the flower petals and leaves in salads and things. I have not tried these yet but they are on my list.
They have Orange Wellington Tomatoes,Seascape Strawberries,Cherries Jubilee Tomatoes, and Big Pink Tomatoes just to name a few of the things that I am excited over this year.
I spend days looking and shopping for the perfect things to plant. Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers