Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Sick Of Being Sick. Virus Bug.

I have had a virus or something for almost two week now and I sick and tired of it:(
I feel like poop. I have had a headache,nausea,body aches,hot flashes,feeling chilled,and just tired and weak.I don't have a fever and that's what makes me think it's just a virus that I have to get over.
Today I have a cramp in my neck and it hurts to turn my head,but my nausea is much better.I don't feel 100% bad the whole time.I start feeling better and think that I'm getting over it but then I feel like crap again.
When the weather was really nice.I opened the windows and aired the house out.I went outside and got some sunshine.That felt really good.
I don't want to go to the doctor and have to pay him to tell me that I have a virus bug and it will just have to run it's course.
I guess I'll keep on drinking my fluids and get as much rest as I can.I'm using stinky muscle rub and a heating pad on my neck and hoping tomorrow will be the day that I wake up feeling great.
I hate being sick:(
Does anyone have any other things that I could try??
I bought some Energy juice drinks to try.I really like the SoBe energy drink.I bought the citrus flavored one.It has guarana,ginseng,tourine and vitamin C in it.It really taste good.I like the orange juice and lemon juice flavor of it.
I also bought the Propel vitamin enhanced water beverage with antioxidants.I bought 6 different flavors.The one that I'm drinking now is the Kiwi-Strawberry flavored one.It's really good.
I am also drinking water and real fruit juices.
I don't want to get dehydrated and I really could use some extra energy.
If anyone know of anything else that I could try.I would love your ideas.Thanks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers