Wednesday, October 24, 2007

House fire.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people in California who have lost their homes due to the fire.

We had a house fire in 1980 and lost all of our stuff(stuff can be replaced)we were not hurt.

It's crazy but the things that I missed the most are not things that a robber would take if you were robbed.

It was pictures,things that my kids had make me,their baby books,their 1st lock of their hair,things that we got on vacations,things that I had saved that my husband had made me.

It's crazy but I will still think of something and wonder where it is and them remmeber that we lost it in the fire.

Stuff doesn't mean as much to me as it once did.You can get more,but people can't be replaced

I am very thankful that we are o.k.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers