Monday, October 29, 2007

Watching Scary Movies

I love October.Lots of scary movies on t.v. Today I watched all of the Scream movies again,not really scary the 2nd time around.I watched the Funny
Scary Movie,the one that makes fun of scary movies.They were still funny the 2nd time around.
I watched the Friday the 13th movies.I had forgotten that they made that many of them.
Here's a few more that I have watched lately.
Grindhouse Death Proof
Grindhouse Planet Terror I liked both of these,different that's for sure,lots of gore in both.
Room 1408...Liked this one.
The Reaping...A pretty good story.
The Ferryman
I think i"ll go read a scary book.The book is allways better than the movie.
Bye for now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers