Saturday, October 20, 2007

Scary Movie and Popcorn Time.

I love scary movies.So October is a great month for me(also oldest son was born in Oct. yeah !!!).My husband doesn't really like scary movies,they give him nightmares,but the boys when they are home will watch them with me.I like the ones that are suspenseful,the ones that make you jump.I don't mind a little bit of gore,if the story is good.
I think Ghost Story was the first scary movie that I saw in a walk-in movie.That movie was really scary at the time.I watched it again a few weeks ago,I still liked it but the scariness was gone for me.
In 1978 we would go to the drive-in movies on Saturday night and they would have all night horror movies.We would watch untill the sun came up.Loved those times.
I wish everyone could experince a drive-in movie.Pretty cool.
I think i'll go and watch my movie now.It's called the Reaping.
I'm going to make me some homemade cheese popcorn.Here's how you make it.
Pop your popcorn,microwave,stove top or hot air,whatever you like.
Put alittle bit of butter on it.
Open up a pack of Kraft mac-n-cheese(the dry powder kind) open and sprinkle the dry cheese over your popcorn,stir,eat,Awesome!!!!
I save the macroni noodles for pasta salads or whatever.No waste.
This is better than any cheese popcorn I have ever bought.Try it you'll love it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers