Monday, October 22, 2007

North Carolina Mountains




I have lived in the mountains most of my life.I was born in Tenn. but grew up in N.C.I love the beauty of the mountains.The people are nice and there is so much to do.Hiking,white water rafting,camping,crafts,food,friendships,it's all good.


A few of my favorite things to do are...this time of year you have to take a ride on the Blueridge Parkway and check out the leaf color.Stop by the Pisgah Inn for a awsome meal and a beautiful view.Rent a room and stay awhile.


Go to the Arboretum and check out the fall flowers.Visit the Biltmore House.I used to work there it is a awsome place to visit.


Go to the farmers market,try some of the mountain goodies.


Take a walk in downtown Asheville.


Come visit the mountains of North Carolina,you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers