Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rain

We got some rain,not very much,but every little bit helps.It has been so dry this year.There is a mandatory water restriction in affect.There is alittle creek by my house that is totally dry.I have never seen a creek completey stop.It is kind of scary.
One trick that I use to save water is to put a bucket in the shower to catch the water that runs when I am getting the tempature of the water the way that I like it.I use that water to water my flowers.
I am really worried about the dry plants and leaves this year.We really need some rain.Rain dance,anyone???

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers