Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Not So Great Day.

It has been raining here all day,we really need the rain,so that's a good thing.
The reason that today is a bad day is because my 18 yr.old son called me from where he works and told me that his suite mate was dead.My son lives in housing where he works.The man that died was 48 years old,my husbands age.He had been drinking alot last night and my son and another person helped him to bed.The man told them thank you and that he was sorry for the trouble that they were going to.They told him not to worry about it.
The next morning when he didn't come into work they checked on him and found him dead in bed.He was diabetic but i'm not sure if that was the problem.
My son and some of the people that work there are feeling guilty,that maybe they should have noticed something that was different this time.
This is so sad he was only 48.My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.
Everyone needs to do everything that you can to stay healthy.Don't drink excessively,eat healthy follow you doctors advice.
Tell people that you love them,you never know if it will be the last time you see them or not.
Love to all !!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers