Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Visit N.C. Mountains.


Get in the boat and let's go fishing !!!



The leaves are getting very pretty.I was afraid that because of the drought they wouldn't be.They might have looked better last year,but they look pretty awsome to me.



I love the mountains this time of the year.If you plan a visit to Asheville N.C. try to visit the Biltmore House.I used to work there and it is beautiful.The views from there are some of the best.



Also ride around on the Blueridge Parkway,make sure to bring your camera.



I have alot of pictures that I am going to add to my blog.



Hope you can come back and check them out.



Have a great day !!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kathy.I have 1 husband,3 Sons,2 daughters and 2 Grandkids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. Contact me at kats7960@gmail.com

Search This Blog

What is your favorite scary movie?

Followers